Give extra value to the residents of your Retirement Village with our
YOGA FOR SENIORS
Did you know that for a minimal budget you can make a difference in the life of the residents in your village that are now more than ever feeling alone, isolated from their family and friends and without many activities to enjoy and take care of themselves?
We believe that physical distancing doesn’t have to mean social disconnection. That’s why we have created a program that will help you bring joy to your customers without almost any effort as a community coordinator.
Though the tendency is to become more sedentary, retirement is the perfect time to pick up healthy habits that will promote longevity. There are many benefits of yoga for seniors:
- Recovery from strokes and surgery
- Lower the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Prevent falls by increasing balance
- Manage arthritis, pain and inflammation
- Manage diabetes
- Manage digestive issues like IBS
- Improve sleep quality
- Facilitate the grieving process
- Manage depression and anxiety
Attending a yoga class regularly also establishes a sense of community and friendship. These types of social connections have been shown to be surprisingly important for maintaining health and well-being as we age.
What kind of yoga is most appropriate will depend on your age, the current level of fitness, and physical ability.
At Interactive Yoga Online we develop programs to suit the needs of small groups offering a class that is:
- Personalised: Each class has a maximum of 12 students with similar needs and conditions
- Safe: Our instructors have the ability to see and give feedback to each one of the class attendees
- Accessible: Available from the comfort of your Retirement Village, home, or even when travelling. Inviting to all in a non-intimidating way
- Fun: For everyone, for attendees and your team
Do you want to improve the lifestyle of the community at your retirement village?
Book a call with us to understand how we can help you!!!